Stand up for children's environmental health! Here are some ways you can take action right now:
1) Donate to the Movement - to help us support and stimulate the science
2) Listen to the past 3 of 5 webinars as part of the 2019 Education Series for the #CEHmovement
3) Tell retailers to sell safer products, starting with this campaign to get food packaging with PFAS chemicals off store shelves. (Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families campaign)
4) Businesses, become a Children's Environmental Health Day sponsor! Call Kristie at 202-543-4033 x11.
5) Join the Children's Environmental Health Movement - to stay abreast of the latest research findings
6) Shop smart. Support certified b-corporations, consult the Mind The Store Retailer Rankings, and look for 3rd party certified products such as Green Seal, UL ECOLOGO® and the EPA’s Safer Choice certifications for cleaning products and GREENGUARD certification for furnishings, building materials, and other products.
7) Follow the conversations, and amplify content from the following Twitter hashtag: #ChildrenAtTheCenter