You are Invited!
We've listed out just a few ideas on how to get involved with #CEHDay. Click on the hyperlinks or browse through the tabs above for more information and inspiration.
- Give to your favorite organization doing work for children's environmental health
- Organize your family or community to do a circle of giving and concentrate your financial impact
- Help support CEH Day and the overall CEH Movement
- Encourage the development of a child health protective standard in your community (no idling zone, green cleaning in child care centers, etc.)
- Send materials home with students on ways families can protect themselves
- Start a conversation with your friends and family about a children's environmental health issue close to your heart
- Educate yourself and your family on eco-healthy alternatives to common environmental hazards to children
- Watch a movie or read a book with your children or your community about children's environmental health
- #Vote4Kids this election season and encourage others in your life to do so as well. You can find more information on how to assess your local, state, and national candidates' commitment to children's health using the 2020 Voter Guide here.