Stand up for children's environmental health research! Here are some ways you can take action right now:
1) Donate to the Movement - to help us support and stimulate the science
2) Learn more about children's environmental health research and how it informs policy and practice, and about researchers' efforts to report back to communities and share the science broadly. View the recorded webinar, "Creating & Using Knowledge to Protect Children's Environmental Health".
3) Tell Congress to Stand Up for Children's Environmental Health using our quick and easy platform. Refer to this letter urging members of Congress to help ensure continued funding for the Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers.
4) Join the Children's Environmental Health Movement - to stay abreast of the latest research findings
5) Follow the conversations, and amplify content from the following Twitter hashtags: