Stand up for children's environmental health! Here are some ways you can take action right now:
1) Donate to the Movement - to help us support and stimulate the science
2) Children’s environmental health protection relies on preventive research. Continued support is critical for filling in research gaps, including effects of multiple exposures, cumulative exposures, and psychosocial stress, as well as for gaining emerging insights from epigenetic, microbiome, and other mechanistic research. View the webinar recording, "Creating & using knowledge to protect children's environmental health".
3) Tell Congress to Stand Up for Children's Environmental Health using our quick and easy platform. Refer to this letter urging members of Congress to help ensure continued funding for the Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers.
4) Join the Children's Environmental Health Movement - to stay abreast of the latest research findings
5) Follow the conversations, and amplify content from the following Twitter hashtag: