Example Donation Form 2
- $25 could provide Eco-Healthy Child Care® endorsement renewal discounts to two child care providers who implement best practices to protect the children in their care.
- $50 could pay for one child care professional to be trained as an Eco-Healthy Child Care® trainer in his or her community, helping child care providers reduce children’s exposures to harmful toxicants in early learning and care settings.
- $75 could pay for 3 child care providers from under-resourced communities to take our Eco-Healthy Child Care® e-learning course.
- $100 could provide a travel scholarship for one youth leader to participate in a DC Children’s Environmental Health Day event.
- $250 could provide a stipend for students from under-resourced communities to intern with CEHN.
- Other – A donation of any amount will help protect the health of all children.