Pediatric Environmental Health Training Resource
Thank you for your interest in CEHN's Pediatric Environmental Health Training Resource. It consists of 12 PowerPoint modules, and each of them has an supplementary User Guide. They have been designed to assist you in incorporating pediatric environmental health into your teaching program. The user guides provide guidance on specific slides in the modules that may not be self explanatory, as well as information on additional resources, possible discussion questions, suggested assignments, and other tips you can use to teach pediatric environmental health to your students, residents, or colleagues.
While CEHN offers these training resources for free, we would welcome a minimum donation of $10.00 to support our continued work, including regular updates of these materials. Please consider supporting our work.
Click HERE to donate.
- A Developmental Approach to Pediatric Environmental Health
- User Guide_A Developmental Approach to Pediatric Environmental Health
- Advocacy for Pediatric Environmental Health
- User Guide_Air Pollution Effects on Children
- Childhood Lead Poisoning
- User Guide_Childhood Lead Poisoning
- Children and Nature Initiative - Rx for Outdoor Activity
- User Guide_Children and Nature Initiative - Rx for Outdoor Activity
- Children and Solvents
- User Guide_Children and Solvents
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals and Children's Health
- User Guide_Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals and Children's Health
- Environmental History Taking
- User Guide_Environmental History Taking
- Environmental Management of Pediatric Asthma
- User Guide_Environmental Management of Pediatric Asthma
- Mercury, Arsenic, & Cadmium Toxicity in Children
- User Guide_Mercury Arsenic and Cadmium Toxicity in Children
- Persistent Organic Pollutants
- User Guide_Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Pesticides and Children's Health
- User Guide_Pesticides and Children's Health
Editor in Chief: James R. Roberts
Co-Editor: Kristie Trousdale
Contributing authors: Alison J. Falck, Cynthia F. Bearer, Carol Stroebel, Jennifer A. Lowry, David C. Bellinger, James R. Roberts, Joel Forman, Leyla Erk McCurdy, Kimberly M. R. White, Maida P. Galvez, Sophie J. Balk, Lisa de Ybarrondo, Lynette J. Mazur, Shahram Yazdani, Dina El Metwally, J. Routt Reigart
Reviewers: Luz Claudio, Laura Anderko, Ruth Etzel, Helen J. Binns, Leyla Erk McCurdy, Leonardo Trasande, Kathleen A. Curtis, Sheela Sathyanarayana, Christine L. Johnson, Perry E. Sheffield, Catherine Karr, Nsedu Obot Witherspoon
Feedback: We'd like to hear from you. Send us your comments on the training resource, updates, and new resources for teaching environmental health.