Welcome to the Eco-Healthy Child Care®
Provider Spotlight Series!
The Provider Spotlight Series showcases a sampling of child care facilities that have shown exemplary commitment to protecting the health and well-being of the children within their care. Child care providers that are highlighted in the Spotlight Series are identified by nominations.
Currently, we are spotlighting Honey Creek Childcare, in Ada, Michigan. Read about their work to reduce environmental hazards in their facility HERE.
If you are an endorsed EHCC provider, and you and your team are going the extra mile to protect the health of children in your care, let us know!
Know of a facility that would be a perfect fit? Encourage them to apply for the EHCC endorsement then nominate them by emailing email@example.com
- Lesly's Friends Child Care, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Little Sprouts Academy, Wisconsin, Minnesota
- Grandma's House Child Care, Wisconsin
- Jeremiah's Place, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- A to Z Child Care and Preschool, Needham, Massachusetts
- Little Acorns Child Development Center, Jackson, Mississippi
- Fingerprints Child Development Center, Washington D.C.
- E.L. Cord Child Care Center, Reno, Nevada
- Flores Family Child Care, East Los Angeles, California
- Annette's Preschool and Clubhouse, Hinesburg, Vermont
- Holly’s Petite Maison Home Daycare, Winter Park, Florida
- East Liberty Family Support Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Fairyland Family Child Care Sandy, Utah
- Owl and the Dove Certified Family Child Care, Portland, Oregon
- Bright Horizons Family Center at Chandler, Chandler, Arizona
- Red River Early Learning Centre, Waterloo, Ontario Canada
- Penelope’s Place, Eugene, Oregon
- My Second Home, Bradford, Vermont