Website & Social Media Pages Disclaimer:
This website contains links to external websites and resources that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Children’s Environmental Health Network (CEHN). Please note that CEHN does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
All external website and resource links are solely provided for informational purposes as a convenience to you, and the presence of resource links does not imply a responsibility for the linked sites nor an endorsement of the linked sites, nor their operators, nor their contents. The aforementioned entities will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information, for the availability of this information, nor for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
All material on this Website, including design, text, images, logos and sounds, are owned by CEHN, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by CEHN.
Additional Social Media Policies:
You can find the official Children’s Environmental Health Network and Eco-Healthy Child CareⓇ social media pages listed in full at the bottom of this policy. This policy covers each of these pages, in addition to any that may be added at a later date. These pages are used to share important news and updates about our programs, children’s environmental health studies, issues, policies, or events. They are designed to provide critical resources to policy leaders, researchers, child care professionals, educators, caregivers, public health professionals, community activists, government officials, and other members of our community working toward healthy environments for all children.
We want to encourage productive, supportive dialogue on our pages and posts. These are “family-friendly” pages, so please keep comments and wall posts clean (described more fully below). We want you to tell us what’s on your mind, but if it falls into any of the categories below, we want to let you know beforehand that we will have to remove it:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow third-party solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that support or encourage illegal activity.
- Misinformation will be corrected. If it is deemed potentially harmful, it will be removed.
- We will absolutely not allow any comments or submissions that demean or diminish communities or individuals based on their race, color, gender, origin, age, religion, disability, education, size, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
In addition to the above policies on external links, the appearance of external links on these pages does not constitute an official endorsement on behalf of the Children’s Environmental Health Network or Eco-Healthy Child CareⓇ .
Children’s Environmental Health Network: