Stand up for children's environmental health! Here are some ways you can take action right now:
1) Join the Children's Environmental Health Movement. Sign up in the box to the right and receive regular communications about children's environmental health, including updates from our many partner organizations working in this space to advance protections and ways that you can help advocate.
2) #Vote4Kids in the 2020 election! Check out the 2020 CEHN Voter Guide for more info on how to assess your local, state, and federal candidates' commitment to children's environmental health.
3) Check out our previous years' Education to Action series installments on key children's environmental health issues, efforts, and initiatives being led by multiple partners across multiple sectors. Navigate via the menu to the left.
4) Donate to the Movement - to help us advocate for child-protective policies and to maintain this collective platform--the only one dedicated specifically to children's environmental health.
5) Follow the #ChildrenAtTheCenter Twitter conversation, and contribute your thoughts on how best to protect children's environmental health, or the actions that you are taking to make a difference!